- Francesc "Cesc" Fàbregas Soler is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a central midfielder for English club Chelsea and the Spain national team
- Fàbregas came through La Masia, Barcelona's youth academy, leaving at 16 when he was signed by English Premier League side Arsenal in September 2003
|Born:||04 May 1987 Comment |
|How old is Cesc FÃ bregas in 2021? / Age: ||34 years
Who is Cesc FÃ bregas? / Facts
- Following injuries to key midfielders in the early part of the 2004–05 season, he went on establish himself in the team
- He broke several of the club's records in the process, earning a reputation as one of the best players in his position, and won the FA Cup in 2005
- After a protracted transfer saga, Fàbregas left London on 15 August 2011 to return to Barcelona in a deal worth up to £35 million
- During his three-year spell at the Camp Nou, Fàbregas played alongside Xavi and Andrés Iniesta and won a La Liga title, the Copa del Rey, the FIFA Club World Cup, the UEFA Super Cup and two Spanish Super Cups
- He returned to London in June 2014 to Arsenal's cross-town rivals Chelsea for a fee of £30 million, and in his first year there he helped to secure League Cup and Premier League triumphs
- Internationally, Fàbregas made his debut for the Spanish national team in March 2006
- He represented his country in the 2006 FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro 2008, 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup, 2010 World Cup, Euro 2012, 2013 Confederations Cup, the 2014 World Cup and Euro 2016
- He was a key figure in Spain's European Championship victories in 2008 and 2012 and their 2010 World Cup triumph in which he supplied the pass for Andrés Iniesta's winning goal in the final
- On 12 October 2015, Fàbregas earned his 100th cap for Spain
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 17 October 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!