- Australian actress and theatre director
|Real name:||Catherine Elise Blanchett|
Cate Blanchett Height
|How tall is Cate Blanchett?||175 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||14 May 1969 Comment |
|How old is Cate Blanchett in 2022? / Age: ||52 years
|Where was Cate Blanchett born?||Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Australia|
Cate Blanchett Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Cate Blanchett worth?||$45,000,000 Comment|
|Hair color:||Brown, dyed blonde|
Who is Cate Blanchett? / Facts
- She has received international acclaim and many accolades, including six AACTA Awards, two Academy Awards, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and three BAFTA awards
- Blanchett came to international attention for her role as Elizabeth I of England in Shekhar Kapur's 1998 film Elizabeth, for which she won the BAFTA Award for Best Actress, the Golden Globe Award, and earned her first Academy Award for Best Actress nomination
- Her portrayal of Katharine Hepburn in Martin Scorsese's 2004 film The Aviator brought her critical acclaim and many accolades, including the Academy Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, making her the only actor to win an Oscar for portraying another Oscar-winning actor
- In 2013, she starred as Jasmine Francis in Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine, for which she won numerous accolades including the Academy Award for Best Actress
- Blanchett is one of only six actors, and the only actress, to receive Academy Award nominations for portraying the same role in two films, as well as the only Australian to win two acting Oscars
- A seven-time Oscar nominee, she has also received nominations for Notes on a Scandal (2006), Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007), I'm Not There (2007) and Carol (2015)
- Her other notable films include The Talented Mr
- Ripley (1999), Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001–03) and The Hobbit trilogy (2012–14), Babel (2006), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014), and Cinderella (2015)
- Blanchett has also had an extensive career on stage and is a four-time Helpmann Award winner for Best Female Actor in a Play
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- My everyday beauty routine is always rushed and pretty simple.
- Violence and racism are bad. Whenever they occur they are to be condemned and we should not turn a blind eye to them.
- Who would want a face that hasn't seen or lived properly, hasn't got any wrinkles that come with age, experience and laughter? Not me, anyway.
- We're constantly morphing into different outward manifestations of ourselves. That's what I find curious about people.
Cate Blanchett Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 12 April 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!