- Oliver Burgess Meredith, known professionally as Burgess Meredith, was an American actor, director, producer, and writer in theater, film, and television
Burgess Meredith Height
|How tall was Burgess Meredith?||166 cm / 5 ft 6 in|
|Born:||16 November 1908 Comment |
|When did Burgess Meredith die? / Died||09 September 1997|
|How many years did Burgess Meredith live? / Lived||88 years|
Burgess Meredith Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Burgess Meredith worth?||$3,000,000|
Burgess Meredith facts
- Active for more than six decades, Meredith has been called "a virtuosic actor" and "one of the most accomplished actors of the century"
- A life member of the Actors Studio by invitation, he won several Emmys, was the first male actor to win the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor twice, and was nominated for two Academy Awards
- Meredith was known later in his career for his appearances on The Twilight Zone, portraying arch-villain The Penguin on the 1960s TV series Batman, and boxing trainer Mickey Goldmill in the Rocky film series
- "Although those performances renewed his popularity," observed Mel Gussow in The New York Times, "they represented only a small part of a richly varied career in which he played many of the more demanding roles in classical and contemporary theater—in plays by Shakespeare, O'Neill, Beckett and others
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Photo credit: https://www.wikipedia.org/
Last update: 17 March 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!