- American actress, filmmaker, and writer
Bryce Dallas Howard Height
|How tall is Bryce Dallas Howard?||170 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight|| 63 kg / 139 lbs Comment
|Born:||02 March 1981 Comment |
|How old is Bryce Dallas Howard in 2023? / Age: ||42 years
|Where was Bryce Dallas Howard born?||Los Angeles, California, US|
Bryce Dallas Howard Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Bryce Dallas Howard worth?||$15,000,000|
|Eyes color:||Blue / Green|
Who is Bryce Dallas Howard? / Facts
- Stats - 1.1 million followers on Instagram as of Sep 2018
- Acting debut - as an extra in her father Ron Howard's film Parenthood (1989) and went on to have small roles in films and make stage appearances for the next several years
- During this time, Howard also attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, later receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and moving on to professional drama schools
- After she came to the attention of M. Night Shyamalan, he cast her in what would be her breakout film, the psychological thriller The Village (2004) and then in the fantasy thriller Lady in the Water (2006)
- Her performance in As You Like It (2006), directed by Kenneth Branagh and based on the play of the same name by William Shakespeare, earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination
- In 2006, she co-wrote and directed the short film Orchids
- Howard became more recognizable to audiences as Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
- This project, as well as Terminator Salvation (2009), was financially successful, but both films garnered mixed reviews from the press
- In 2011, she had supporting roles in 50/50 and The Help
- She also played a lead role, Claire Dearing, in the science fiction adventure film Jurassic World (2015), the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park film series and her most financially successful film to date
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Bryce Dallas Howard
- Bigui: Gorgeous, something to be out of sense (April 03, 2022)
- Tisch School of Arts at New York University
Right now as an artist, what I want to do is be a part of works that are unignorable. I couldn't be less interested in how people receive it, honestly. As long as it's unignorable.
I didn't always want to act. My passion was writing, and it still is one of my primary passions to this day, but it wasn't until high school when I started acting in plays that it became a thought of something I might want to do. And when I applied to colleges, at NYU, I was able to study both writing and acting.
I definitely managed to do different kinds of things. My focus is usually who the director is, because at the end of the day the director is the storyteller, what the movie is all about. I don't want to participate in something that I don't think is constructive storytelling.
Bryce Dallas Howard Social Media Accounts
Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel, Theodore Norman Howard-Gabel
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 19 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!