- American singer-songwriter, record producer, and choreographer
|Real name:||Peter Gene Hernandez|
Bruno Mars Height
|How tall is Bruno Mars?||165 cm / 5 ft 5 in|
|Weight|| 67 kg / 148 lbs Comment
|Born:||08 October 1985 Comment |
|How old is Bruno Mars in 2023? / Age: ||37 years
|Where was Bruno Mars born?||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
Bruno Mars Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Bruno Mars worth?||$90,000,000|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Bruno Mars? / Facts
- His father nicknamed him "Bruno" at the age of 2 as he looked as chubby as wrestler Bruno Sammartino
- Mars was added later to the name, as he would come from another planet, being different from the others
- "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" was his first album, released in 2010 - it went #3 in Billboard 200 and #1 in UK, Germany, Canada, Ireland and Switzerland
- Bruno had the role of Little Elvis in the movie "Honeymoon in Vegas" (1992). His other nickname comes from here
- Mars loved to perform from an early age (4 years old). He was part of the band "The Love Notes" and he impersonated Elvis Presley
- He was influenced by Michael Jackson and Prince
- He was included in Time magazine's “100 Most Influential People in the World” in 2011
- He is also vocalist in Doowops & Hooligans
- Billboard Artist of the Year 2013
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Bruno Mars
- Anna: Hi, I love you! (April 09, 2022)
- Mara: What's Bruno's weight? (February 24, 2022)
- President Theodore Roosevelt High School
- I think that success is having fun.
- Music is not math. It's science. You keep mixing the stuff up until it blows up on you, or it becomes this incredible potion.
- I can't even speak Hawaiian, but if you go there and listen to a Hawaiian song, you get captured because it's so beautiful, like the melody is just gorgeous and you know Bob Marley is on the radio every single day. It's very reggae-influenced down there. Basically, you haven't been to paradise if you haven't been to Hawaii
- You pick up some fans and a handful of haters along the way.
- It's probably the worst feeling in the world, when you're deeply and madly in love with a woman and you know she's not feeling you the same way, and you don't know why.
- You can't knock on opportunity's door and not be ready.
- I've learned people are watching, so don't do nothing stupid.
- I guess if I'm a product, either you're chocolate, you're vanilla or you're butterscotch. You can't be all three.
- I love the Sex Pistols. I'm a big Beach Boys fan and a huge Zeppelin and Queen fan.
- I tend to overthink things. I'm not the guy who screams 'This is a world smash!' when I finish a song.
Bruno Mars Social Media Accounts