- In physics, a breather is a nonlinear wave in which energy concentrates in a localized and oscillatory fashion
- This contradicts with the expectations derived from the corresponding linear system for infinitesimal amplitudes, which tends towards an even distribution of initially localized energy
- A discrete breather is a breather solution on a nonlinear lattice
- The term breather originates from the characteristic that most breathers are localized in space and oscillate (breathe) in time
- But also the opposite situation: oscillations in space and localized in time, is denoted as a breather
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Children's Memorial Hospital, KLAM, Simon Pearce, Scentsy, SieMatic, Frette, BuildDirect, Omron, MyFitnessPal, Leafly
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!