- Coyote Peterson is an animal expert and TV show host, creator of Brave Wilderness, focusing on up close animal encounters, from grizzly bears to rattle snakes and tarantulas. He also hosts the Animalist show and has various projects for Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel.
- Coyote Peterson's real name is Nathaniel Peterson.
- With over 5.4m YouTube subscribers and more than 700m views, Brave Wilderness is one of the most watched wild life shows of the moment.
|Real name:||Nathaniel Peterson|
|How tall is Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson?||180 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 65 kg / 143 lbs||When was Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson born?||01 September 1981 |
|How old is Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson in 2018? ||36 years|
|Where was Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson born?||Newbury, Ohio, USA|
|Residence:||Columbus, Ohio. USA|
Net worth 2018 (estimated)
|How much does Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson worth?||$900,000|
Who is Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson? / Facts
- Brave Wilderness - Coyote Peterson's channel, a "one stop connection to a wild world of adventure and amazing up close animal encounters", as stated on its YouTube channel. It is divided in 3 expeditions so far: Breaking Trail, Dragon Tails and Coyote’s Backyard. The channel shows a new episode every Tuesday at 9AM EST.
- Animal fascination - Since a child, Coyote Peterson has been drawn to animals, driven by the curiosity to understand their true nature and learn as much as he could about their habitats.
- Start of the series - Finishing his film studies at the Ohio State University but yearning to get closer to animals, the idea for a show came after a talk with his friends. They started making the series which was then taken by the Discovery Channel as a web-only show.
- More pain, more...likes? - Brave Wilderness' most viewed videos are the series in which Coyote Peterson gets stung by various insects or animals, is quilled by porcupines or sucked by leeches. He sure seems to enjoy that pain if he keeps doing it : ) For instance he was stung by a tarantula hawk wasp, considered the 2nd most painful sting. Many people call him a masochist.
- Drives - Animal conservation and education. His aim is to create an educational series, as a warning to look out for certain animals.
- Influences - Jack Hanna, Steve Erwin, Jeff Corwin and Bear Grylls.
- Wondering what is Coyote Peterson's real name? It's Nathaniel Peterson.
- Daughter - His daugher, Olivia, is featured in some of his videos.
- Ohio State University - Film writing, Production and Directing
- “I believe the best way to share animals with the world is right from the natural environment."
- "That is the most intense pain I’ve ever felt. Don’t think I can talk."
- "If I were to just take a bullet ant and let it walk around on my arm or look at it in a glass capsule you’d have more people saying: ‘Ah, that was interesting, but it would have been a lot more interesting if you’d let it sting you’, because that at the end of the day is what people really want to see and we’re aware of that."
- "How can we take this concept of being in the wild and instead of killing and eating the animals, how do we present them in the fashion that Steve Irwin and Jeff Corwin and Jack Hanna did?"
- "This was not a good idea ladies and gentlemen."
- "I love to do public appearances and will always travel to meet new people and conservation groups."
Brave Wilderness / Coyote Peterson Social Media Accounts