- Brandon Bruce Lee was an American actor and martial artist
|Born:||01 February 1965 Comment |
|When did Brandon Lee die? / Died||31 March 1993|
|How many years did Brandon Lee live? / Lived||28 years|
Brandon Lee facts
- He was the son of martial artist and film actor Bruce Lee and teacher Linda Lee Cadwell, the grandson of Cantonese opera singer Lee Hoi-chuen, and brother of Shannon Lee
- Starting his career with a supporting role in the 1986 television film Kung Fu: The Movie, Lee starred in several low-budget action films during the late 1980s and early 1990s such as Legacy of Rage (1986), Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991) and Rapid Fire (1992)
- In 1992, he landed his breakthrough role as Eric Draven in The Crow, based on the comic book of the same name
- On March 31, 1993, Lee died during the filming of The Crow in an accident involving a prop gun
- The film was released posthumously in 1994 with the help of stunt doubles and special effects
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!