- Boots UK Limited, trading as Boots, is a pharmacy chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with outlets in most high streets, shopping centres and airport terminals
Boots UK facts
- The company's former parent, The Boots Company Plc, merged with Alliance UniChem in 2006 to form Alliance Boots
- In 2007, Alliance Boots was bought by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Stefano Pessina, taking the company private, and moving its headquarters to Switzerland, the first ever FTSE 100 company bought by a private equity firm
- In 2012, Walgreens bought a 45% stake Alliance Boots, with the option to buy the rest within three years
- It exercised this option in 2014, and as a result Boots became a subsidiary of the new company, Walgreens Boots Alliance, on 31 December 2014
- The company operates over 2,500 stores across the United Kingdom and Ireland ranging from local pharmacies to large health and beauty stores
- Their stores are primarily located on the high streets and in shopping centres
- It sells many health and beauty products, and also provides optician and hearing care services within stores and as standalone practices
- Boots also operates a retail website and runs a loyalty card programme branded as the Boots Advantage Card
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: The Global Mail, Denis & Focus Zahnklinik, Eleven Media Group, El Chorro, Kargo, Fischel, Squad, SA&AA Communications Group, Hospital SÃrio-LibanÃªs, Banner Health
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!