- James Gordon "Bo" Gritz is a former United States Army Special Forces officer who served in the Vietnam War
|Born:||18 January 1939 Comment |
|How old is Bo Gritz in 2022? / Age: ||83 years
Bo Gritz Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Bo Gritz worth?||Under review Comment|
Bo Gritz facts
- His post-war activities – notably attempted POW rescues in conjunction with the Vietnam War POW/MIA issue – have proven controversial
- Gritz may be most notable for his United States presidential campaign in association with the Populist Party (United States, 1984) in 1992
- A vocal advocate for the re-institution of racial segregation in states that pass laws to allow it, Gritz ran in 1992 under the slogan: "God, Guns and Gritz," and published an isolationist political manifesto entitled "The Bill of Gritz"
- Among other things, the "Bill of Gritz" called for the complete closing of the border with Mexico, and the dissolution of the Federal Reserve
- Gritz lives near Sandy Valley, Nevada, with his wife Judy
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!