- Bloodborne is an action role-playing video game developed by FromSoftware and published by Sony Computer Entertainment
- Officially announced at Sony's Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014 conference, the game was released worldwide for the PlayStation 4 in March 2015
- Bloodborne follows the player character, the Hunter, through the fictional decrepit Gothic, Victorian era inspired city of Yharnam, whose inhabitants have been afflicted with an abnormal blood-borne disease
- Upon mysteriously awakening in Yharnam during the night of "The Hunt", the Hunter seeks out something known only as "Paleblood" for reasons unknown
- The Hunter begins to unravel Yharnam's intriguing mysteries while hunting down its many terrifying beasts
- Eventually, the Hunter's objective is to locate and terminate the source of the plague, and escape the nightmare
- The game is played from a third-person perspective, players control a customizable protagonist, and gameplay is focused on weapons-based combat and exploration
- Players battle beastly and varied enemies, including bosses, using items such as swords and firearms, and journey through the story, exploring the game's different locations, interacting with non-player characters, collecting key items involved in the story, and discovering and unraveling the world's many mysteries
- Another trait of the game is its difficulty, with some gaming publications calling it "brutal", while others said it was "difficult, but fair"
- Bloodborne began development in 2012 under the working title of Project Beast
- Bearing many similarities to the Souls series of games by the same director, Bloodborne was partially inspired by classic H
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: EB Games Australia, Gameloft, B&B Italia, Ligne Roset, The Elder Scrolls Online, Room & Board, The Order: 1886, EA Mobile, Crysis, Pet Society