- William John "Bill" Simmons III is an American sports columnist, analyst, author, and podcaster
|Born:||25 September 1969 Comment |
|How old is Bill Simmons in 2021? / Age: ||51 years
Bill Simmons facts
- Simmons first gained attention with his website as "The Boston Sports Guy" and was recruited by ESPN in 2001
- At ESPN, he wrote for ESPN
- com and hosted his own podcast on ESPN
- com titled The B
- Simmons is known for a style of writing characterized by mixing sports knowledge and analysis, pop culture references, his non-sports-related personal life, and for being written from the viewpoint of a passionate sports fan
- Simmons also has created numerous internet memes, most notably the Ewing Theory (though he claims he did not come up with the idea) and the Manning Face
- In 2015, ESPN announced that it would not renew Simmons's contract, which expired in September 2015
- Shortly thereafter, Simmons's online magazine, Grantland for which he served as editor-in-chief, was shut down by ESPN
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!