- The Bild newspaper is a German tabloid published by Axel Springer AG
- The paper is published from Monday to Saturday; on Sundays, its sister paper Bild am Sonntag ("Bild on Sunday") is published instead, which has a different style and its own editors
- Bild is tabloid in style but broadsheet in size
- It is the best-selling non-Asian newspaper and has the sixth-largest circulation worldwide
- Bild has been described as otorious for its mix of gossip, inflammatory language, and sensationalism" and as having a huge influence on German politicians
- Its nearest English-language stylistic and journalistic equivalent is often considered to be the British national newspaper The Sun, the second highest selling European tabloid newspaper, with which it shares a degree of rivalry
- Der Spiegel wrote in 2006 that Bild "flies just under the nonsense threshold of American and British tabloids
- For the German desperate, it is a daily dose of high-resolution soft porn"
- According to The Guardian, for 28 years from 1984 to 2012, Bild had topless girls featuring on its first page; the paper published more than 5,000 topless pictures
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!