- Bertelsmann is a German multinational corporation based in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- It is one of the world's largest mass media companies and also active in the service sector and education
- Bertelsmann was founded as a publishing house by Carl Bertelsmann in 1835
- After World War II, Bertelsmann, under the leadership of Reinhard Mohn, went from being a medium-sized enterprise to a major conglomerate, offering not only books but also television, radio, magazines and business services
- Bertelsmann is an unlisted and capital market-oriented company, which remains primarily controlled by the Mohn family
- Since 2016, major divisions of Bertelsmann are RTL Group, Penguin Random House, Gruner + Jahr, BMG, Arvato, Bertelsmann Printing Group, Bertelsmann Education Group and Bertelsmann Investments
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, Sidney Samson, Jessie Ware, The Ready Set, Massive Attack, SÃ¶hne Mannheims & Xavier Naidoo, Vampire Weekend, Modest Mouse, Cole Swindell, G-Unit