- American politician
- He has been the junior United States Senator from Vermont since 2007
|Real name:||Bernard Sanders|
|How tall is Bernie Sanders?||183 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Born:||08 September 1941 |
|How old is Bernie Sanders in 2020? / Age: ||79 years|
|Where was Bernie Sanders born?||Brooklyn, New York, US|
Who is Bernie Sanders? / Facts
- He is the longest-serving independent in US congressional history
- Since his election to the US House in 1991, he has caucused with the Democratic Party, which has entitled him to committee assignments and at times given Democrats a majority
- Sanders became the ranking minority member on the Senate Budget Committee in January 2015; he had previously served for two years as chair of the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee
- Sanders' campaign against Hillary Clinton for the party's 2016 US presidential nomination raised more money in small, individual contributions than any other in American history, and helped Sanders to rise to international recognition
- On July 12, 2016, Sanders formally endorsed Clinton against her US Republican general election opponent Donald Trump, while urging his supporters to continue the "political revolution" his campaign had begun
- He has started a successor 501(c)4 organization, Our Revolution, to recruit and support candidates for local, state, and national office
- He has also announced the upcoming creation of The Sanders Institute, which will promote his policy agenda through documentary films and other media
- Stats - 2.9 million followers on Instagram as of Feb 2019
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Let us wage a moral and political war against the billionaires and corporate leaders, on Wall Street and elsewhere, whose policies and greed are destroying the middle class of America.
What Wall Street and credit card companies are doing is really not much different from what gangsters and loan sharks do who make predatory loans. While the bankers wear three-piece suits and don't break the knee caps of those who can't pay back, they still are destroying people's lives.
Look, if you have somebody who doesn't have health insurance, who doesn't have a doctor or dentist, and in order to deal with their cold or flu or dental problem, they go to an emergency room - in general, that visit will cost ten times more than walking into a community health center.
One in four corporations doesn't pay any taxes.
I think the overwhelming majority of the American people know that we have got to stand together, that we're going to grow together, that we're going to survive together, and that if we start splintering, we're not going to succeed in a highly competitive international economy.
Bernie Sanders Social Media Accounts
Jane O'Meara Sanders, Deborah Shiling,
Other celebrities: Otto Mann, GuaranÃ¡ Antarctica, Caribou Coffee, Nanomedicine, Crown Royal, National Foods Limited, Mother Dairy, Gastronomy, Silk, Agrifirm
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 07 February 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!