- Bernard Arnault is a French billionaire businessman and art collector
- He is the chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world's largest luxury-goods company
|Real name:||Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault|
Bernard Arnault Height
|How tall is Bernard Arnault?||182 cm / 6 ft 0 in|
|Born:||05 March 1949 Comment |
|How old is Bernard Arnault in 2021? / Age: ||72 years
|Where was Bernard Arnault born?||Roubaix, France|
Bernard Arnault Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Bernard Arnault worth?||$150,000,000,000
Who is Bernard Arnault? / Facts
- In April 2018, he became the richest person in fashion, topping Zara's Amancio Ortega
- Arnault briefly surpassed Jeff Bezos to become the richest person in the world in December 2019
- He again became the world's richest person for a short time in January 2020
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- École Polytechnique (1969–1971)
- Lycée Faidherbe
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 December 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!