- Benoit B. Mandelbrot was a Polish-born French and American mathematician and polymath with broad interests in the practical sciences, especially regarding what he labeled as "the art of roughness" of physical phenomena and "the uncontrolled element in life"
|Born:||20 November 1924 Comment |
|When did Benoit Mandelbrot die? / Died||14 October 2010|
|How many years did Benoit Mandelbrot live? / Lived||85 years|
|Where was Benoit Mandelbrot born?||Warsaw, Poland|
|Where did Benoit Mandelbrot die? / Deathplace ||Cambridge, Massachusetts, US|
Benoit Mandelbrot Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Benoit Mandelbrot worth?||$1,900,000
Who was Benoit Mandelbrot? / Facts
Join the discussion on Benoit Mandelbrot · net worth »
- He referred to himself as a "fractalist" and is recognized for his contribution to the field of fractal geometry, which included coining the word "fractal", as well as developing a theory of "roughness and self-similarity" in nature
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Benoit Mandelbrot
- Troll: Where's the info? (November 20, 2020)
- [email protected]: He was a good man (November 20, 2020)
- gaydad: He is awesome! (November 20, 2020)
- Anonymous user: The best, the best, the best! (November 20, 2020)
- >:(: WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW THE DANG ON NET WORTH GOD THE HECK (November 20, 2020)
- University of Paris (1952)
I was in an industrial laboratory because academia found me unsuitable.
Most were beginning to feel they had learned enough to last for the rest of their lives. They remained mathematicians, but largely went their own way.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 20 November 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!