- Benjamin Millepied is a French dancer and choreographer, who has lived and worked in the United States after joining the New York City Ballet in 1995, where he became a soloist in 1998 and a principal in 2002
|Born:||10 June 1977 Comment |
|How old is Benjamin Millepied in 2021? / Age: ||44 years
Benjamin Millepied facts
- He also quickly started creating choreography for the company, also choreographed pieces for other major companies
- He retired from NYCB in 2011
- He initiated the LA Dance Project, leading it from 2011 to 2014
- He was Director of Dance at the Paris Opera Ballet from October 2014 and resigned in 2016
- He may be most widely known for his work in the movie Black Swan (2010), for which he choreographed the dances and also starred as a dancer
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!