- German professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for English club Manchester United
Bastian Schweinsteiger Height
|How tall is Bastian Schweinsteiger?||183 cm / 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight|| 78 kg / 172 lbs Comment
|Born:||01 August 1984 Comment |
|How old is Bastian Schweinsteiger in 2021? / Age: ||37 years
|Where was Bastian Schweinsteiger born?||Kolbermoor, Germany|
Bastian Schweinsteiger Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Bastian Schweinsteiger worth?||$82,000,000
Who is Bastian Schweinsteiger? / Facts
- A right-footed player, he usually plays as central midfielder
- Earlier in his career, he primarily played as a wide midfielder
- He spent 13 seasons at Bayern Munich, playing in exactly 500 matches across all competitions and scoring 68 goals
- His honours at the club include eight Bundesliga titles, seven DFB-Pokal titles, a UEFA Champions League title, a FIFA Club World Cup title and a UEFA Super Cup title
- He joined Manchester United in 2015
- Schweinsteiger played for the German national team from 2004–2016
- He is Germany's fourth most-capped player of all time, having earned 121 caps and scored 24 goals, in a 12-year international career starting in 2004
- He was selected in their squads for four European Championships and three World Cups, including their victory at the 2014 FIFA World Cup
- Following Philipp Lahm's international retirement on 2 September 2014, Schweinsteiger was named captain of the national team
- He retired from the national team on 31 August 2016
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 21 March 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!