- She was an American actress
|Real name:||Barbara J. Tarbuck|
|Born:||15 January 1942 Comment |
|When did Barbara Tarbuck die? / Died||26 December 2016|
|How many years did Barbara Tarbuck live? / Lived||74 years|
|Where was Barbara Tarbuck born?||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Barbara Tarbuck Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Barbara Tarbuck worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Who was Barbara Tarbuck? / Facts
- Best known for her role as in soap opera General Hospital as Lady Jane Jacks (1996-2010)
- Other works - She appeared on Broadway in The Water Engine (by David Mamet), in Landscape and Silence (by Jules Irving), in 5 episodes of the series American Horror Story: Asylum
- As a kid, she starred in Storyland children series (AM Radio Station WWJ in Detroit, Michigan)
- She was part of the production Where's Charley, tourring accross Europe
- Moved to New York City after graduation to pursue a career as an actress
- Death - She died of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in her home from LA, on December 26, 2016
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Thomas M. Cooley High School
- University of Michigan - Master's Degree in Theatre
- Indiana University
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art on a Fulbright Scholarship
Barbara Tarbuck Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 14 January 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!