- Banner Health is a non-profit health system in the United States, based in Phoenix, Arizona
Banner Health facts
- It operates 23 hospitals as well as specialized facilities
- The health system is the largest employer in Arizona as of April, 2015, with Walmart a close second
- Banner employs more than 39,000 in Arizona alone
- The organization provides emergency care, hospital care, hospice, long-term/home care, outpatient surgery centers, labs, rehab services, pharmacies, and more recently has begun operating primary care physician clinics, which include Banner Arizona Medical Clinic and Banner Medical Group
- In 2010, it reported assets of $6
- 4 billion and revenues of $4
- 9 billion
- Banner Health was created in 1999 through a merger between Lutheran Health Systems, based in North Dakota, and Samaritan Health System, based in Phoenix, Arizona
- In 2001, Banner sold its operations in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota, and became solely based in Phoenix
- Banner also operates a Medicare Advantage insurance plan in the valley referred to as Banner MediSun
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!