- He was an American blues singer, electric guitarist, songwriter, and record producer
|Real name:||Riley B. King|
B.B. King Height
|How tall was B.B. King?||177 cm / 5 ft 10 in|
|Born:||16 September 1925 Comment |
|When did B.B. King die? / Died||14 May 2015|
|How many years did B.B. King live? / Lived||89 years|
|Where was B.B. King born?||Itta Bena, Mississippi, US|
Who was B.B. King? / Facts
- Debut - He was attracted to music and the guitar in church, and began his performance career in juke joints and local radio
- He introduced the style of soloing based on fluid string bending and shimmering vibrato that influenced many later electric blues guitarists
- Fame - inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987, and is considered one of the most influential blues musicians of all time
- Nicknames - "The King of the Blues", and one of the "Three Kings of the Blues Guitar" along with Albert King and Freddie King
- He appeared at more than 200 concerts per year on average into his 70s
- In 1956, he reportedly appeared at 342 shows
- Death - at the age of 89 in Las Vegas, Nevada, on May 14, 2015, from congestive heart failure and diabetic complications
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
B.B. King Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 16 September 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!