- Atul Gawande is an American surgeon, writer, and public health researcher
|Born:||05 November 1965 Comment |
|How old is Atul Gawande in 2022? / Age: ||56 years
Atul Gawande Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Atul Gawande worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Atul Gawande facts
- He practices general and endocrine surgery at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- He is a professor in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Harvard T
- Chan School of Public Health and the Samuel O
- Thier Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School
- In public health, he is executive director of Ariadne Labs, a joint center for health systems innovation, and chairman of Lifebox, a nonprofit that works on reducing deaths in surgery globally
- He has written extensively on medicine and public health for The New Yorker and Slate, and is the author of the books Complications, Better, The Checklist Manifesto, and Being Mortal
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 20 June 2018
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!