- Sir Arthur Seymour Sullivan MVO was an English composer
|Born:||13 May 1842 Comment |
|When did Arthur Sullivan die? / Died||22 November 1900|
|How many years did Arthur Sullivan live? / Lived||58 years|
Arthur Sullivan Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Arthur Sullivan worth?||Not disclosed yet. Comment|
Arthur Sullivan facts
- He is best known for his series of 14 operatic collaborations with the dramatist W
- Gilbert, including H
- Pinafore, The Pirates of Penzance and The Mikado
- His works comprise 23 operas, 13 major orchestral works, eight choral works and oratorios, two ballets, incidental music to several plays, and numerous hymns and other church pieces, songs, and piano and chamber pieces
- The best known of his hymns and songs include "Onward Christian Soldiers" and "The Lost Chord"
- The son of a military bandmaster, Sullivan composed his first anthem at age eight
- He was selected as soloist in the boys' choir of the Chapel Royal
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!