- Anthony McLeod Kennedy is the senior Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States who was nominated by President Ronald Reagan on November 11, 1987, and took the oath of office on February 18, 1988
|Born:||23 July 1936 Comment |
|How old is Anthony Kennedy in 2022? / Age: ||86 years
Anthony Kennedy Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Anthony Kennedy worth?||Under review Comment|
Anthony Kennedy facts
- Kennedy became the most senior Associate Justice on the court following the death of Antonin Scalia in February 2016
- Since the retirement of Sandra Day O'Connor in 2006, he has been the swing vote on many of the Court's 5–4 decisions
- He has authored the majority ruling in many of these cases, including Lawrence v
- Texas, Boumediene v
- Bush, Citizens United v
- FEC, and Obergefell v
- Helen J
- Knowles argues, "libertarian principles play prominent roles in Justice Kennedy's judicial opinions in several areas of the law," especially "privacy rights, race, and free speech"
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.