- Anne Viensouk Keothavong is a retired Laotian-British tennis player
|Born:||16 September 1983 Comment |
|How old is Anne Keothavong in 2021? / Age: ||38 years
Anne Keothavong facts
- She announced her retirement on 24 July 2013
- During her career she won a total of 20 International Tennis Federation singles titles, 8 ITF doubles titles and reached a career-high singles ranking of world No
- 48 (achieved 23 February 2009)
- She also reached the semifinals of six International tournaments on the main tour and the semifinals of one Premier tournament
- Anne was British Number 1 at the WTA year-end rankings 5 times and in 2009 became the first British player to make the WTA top 50 since 1993
- In April 2001, aged 17, she became, until Katie Swan in 2016, the youngest player ever to play in the Fed Cup for Great Britain, and she is second (alongside Elena Baltacha) to Virginia Wade's record for most Fed Cup ties played for Great Britain with 39
- After her retirement Keothavong became a member of BT Sport's tennis coverage team, alongside Martina Navratilova and fellow British ex-number one Sam Smith
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!