- American businesswoman and founder of Auntie Anne's pretzels
|Born:||16 January 1949 Comment |
|How old is Anne F. Beiler in 2022? / Age: ||73 years
|Where was Anne F. Beiler born?||Los Angeles, California, US|
Anne F. Beiler Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Anne F. Beiler worth?||Under review Comment|
Who is Anne F. Beiler? / Facts
- Beiler was born into an Old Order Amish family in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, in 1949
- When she was three years of age, her parents became members of the Amish Mennonite church
- Growing up in a family of eight children, Anne was the baker and bread maker among them
- When she was a teenager, she had a waitressing job that taught her about customer service
- Later, she worked at a food stand at a farmers' market
- It was there that she learned how to make pretzels the old-fashioned, Pennsylvania Dutch way – soft and doughy
- In 1987, Beiler started making hand-rolled pretzels at a market stand in Maryland
- She then rented a stand in February 1988 in Downingtown, Pennsylvania and called it Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- The pretzels they sold during the first weeks of owning their stand tasted "horrible".
- The Beilers decided to tweak the recipe and found success
- Anne had no previous business experience and only a ninth grade education, but she had eight stand alone stores and her first Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels store in a mall after a year
- The only advertising the company had was the rave reviews from their customers
- In 1989, the first Auntie Anne's franchises opened throughout Central Pennsylvania
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- To overcome adverse circumstances, you have to learn to overcome your own hang-ups, values, and idiosyncrasies in order to value other people, cultures, and ideas.
It's good to have plans and dreams, but don't be surprised if God brings you somewhere else.
- When my husband Jonas and I started Auntie Anne's in 1988, we never expected or anticipated building an international pretzel franchise. It was the farthest thing from our minds.
Anne F. Beiler Social Media Accounts