- Russian former professional tennis player
|Real name:||Anna Sergeyevna Kournikova / А́нна Серге́евна Ку́рникова|
Anna Kournikova Height
|How tall is Anna Kournikova?||173 cm / 5 ft 9 in|
|Born:||07 June 1981 Comment |
|How old is Anna Kournikova in 2021? / Age: ||40 years
|Where was Anna Kournikova born?||Moscow, Russia|
|Residence:||Miami Beach, Florida, U.S|
Anna Kournikova Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Anna Kournikova worth?||$50,000,000
Who is Anna Kournikova? / Facts
- Her appearance and celebrity status made her one of the best known tennis stars worldwide
- At the peak of her fame, fans looking for images of Kournikova made her name one of the most common search strings on Google Search
- Despite never winning a singles title, she reached No. 8 in the world in 2000
- She achieved greater success playing doubles, where she was at times the World No. 1 player
- With Martina Hingis as her partner, she won Grand Slam titles in Australia in 1999 and 2002, and the WTA Championships in 1999 and 2000
- They referred to themselves as the "Spice Girls of Tennis"
- Kournikova's professional tennis career ended prematurely at the age of 21 due to serious back and spinal problems, including a herniated disk
- She lives in Miami Beach, Florida, and plays in occasional exhibitions and in doubles for the St. Louis Aces of World Team Tennis
- She was a new trainer for season 12 of the television show The Biggest Loser, replacing Jillian Michaels, but did not return for season 13
- In addition to her tennis and television work, Kournikova serves as a Global Ambassador for Population Services International's "Five & Alive" program, which addresses health crises facing children under the age of five and their families
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I'm beautiful, famous and gorgeous.
- I'm like a menu at an expensive restaurant, you can look at me, but you can't afford me.
Anna Kournikova Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 09 August 2017
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!