- American actress and singer
|Real name:||Anna Cooke Kendrick|
Anna Kendrick Height
|How tall is Anna Kendrick?||157 cm / 5 ft 2 in|
|Weight|| 48 kg / 106 lbs Comment
|Born:||09 August 1985 Comment |
|How old is Anna Kendrick in 2023? / Age: ||37 years
|Where was Anna Kendrick born?||Portland, Maine, US|
Anna Kendrick Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Anna Kendrick worth?||$10,000,000|
Who is Anna Kendrick? / Facts
- Career start - as a child actor in theater productions
- Her first prominent role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, which earned her a Tony Award nomination for Best Featured Actress in a Musical
- She made her film debut in the musical comedy Camp (2003)
- Kendrick rose to prominence for her supporting role in The Twilight Saga (2008–12), the film franchise based on Stephenie Meyer’s book series
- She received an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Up in the Air (2009)
- Kendrick has also featured in the comedy-drama 50/50 (2011), the crime-drama End of Watch (2012), the musical-fantasy Into the Woods (2014), and the adult comedy Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016)
- She achieved further fame for playing the protagonist in the 2012 musical comedy Pitch Perfect and the 2015 sequel, Pitch Perfect 2
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- People like to make fun of the fans who camp out but people have renaissance fairs; people do Civil War re-enactments; people do what they like. I'm tired of hearing people rage on the fans. If you don't like Twilight, don't buy a ticket.
I sort of marvel at myself. Maybe at a certain point everybody feels like the person they were when they were younger is a stranger. Because I seemed to be much more driven and focused at that age. I had the intention of being on Broadway. I am just very grateful that my parents treated me with respect... and really, really supported me.
As a kid I would dream about saving boys from cliffs - not the other way around.
An actor should always let humility outweigh ambition.
It occurred to me that doing four musicals was maybe not a great career plan, but when certain opportunities come along you throw the rules out the window.
I love old screwball comedies: Bringing Up Baby (1938), Arsenic and Old Lace (1944), stuff like that. But my two favorite modern comedies are Wet Hot American Summer (2001) and Hot Fuzz (2007).
Anna Kendrick Social Media Accounts
Michael Cooke Kendrick, Janice Kendrick, William Kendrick