- Anitta is a recording artist, songwriter, and dancer
|Real name:||Larissa de Macedo Machado|
|How tall is Anitta?||162 cm / 5 ft 4 in|
|Born:||30 March 1993 Comment |
|How old is Anitta in 2022? / Age: ||28 years
|Where was Anitta born?||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Anitta Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Anitta worth?||$40,000,000 Comment|
Who is Anitta? / Facts
- Early start to her musical journey - It all started by enrolling in the Santa Luzia Church choir, in her hometown. She then decided to start dancing. After finishing school at 16, she decided to go into the music business. Good choice as that same year she won the Revelation Music award.
- Hard working lady - Probably inspired by her mother which raised her two children by herself, she knows what hard work is. She pulled it off really well, being the youngest artist to play at the Latin Grammy Awards.
- Family business - Her brother is her artistic producer.
- Felt the presence - Presença de Anita, the 2001 TV series, is the root of her stage name. She felt inspired by the character's femininity as she thought that she was a woman and a girl at the same time, sexy but without being vulgar. Added an extra t to make it more appealing as a stage name.
- Life swap - If she could be someone else for a day she would be Rihanna or Kate Perry.
- Dream concert - She would like to be on stage with Mariah Carey.
- Olympian - Although her physical abilities would make her fit for sports, she did a great job in the 2016 Rio Olympics opening ceremony
- Social media stats as of Sep 2020:
- 8.1M followers and 29M likes on TikTok
- 48.5M followers on Instagram
- 14M subscribers on Youtube
- 13M likes on facebook
- 11.6M fans on Twitter
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Technical School in Rio de Janeiro - Administration Course
- "I come from the ghetto. No one there probably imagined I'd get this far."
- "I just can't believe it's happening!"
- "Yes. We have a lot of problems, but what we will show is that we have hope, happiness and strong people. We have very powerful people with a very good heart. We know how to receive everybody with a smile and we throw good parties. People will be able to celebrate, feel good and at home."
- "Continue to empower women and show them that you can make your dreams come true."
- "What I try to pass on in my work for everyone is that we can be who we want."
Anitta Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 30 August 2020
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!