- website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups
- Created in 2010, the platform has a mission to democratize the investment process
- It started as an online introduction board for tech startups that needed seed funding
- Since 2015, the site allows startups to raise money from angel investors free of charge
- AngelList syndicates allow investors to invite other accredited investors to share in the deals
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Injustice, Steelcase, Combat Arms, Monolith Productions, Beyond Good and Evil, The Secret World, Larian Studios, Battlefield Play4Free, RockYou, Moshi Monsters