- Scottish tennis player, ranked world No. 1 in men's singles (as of Dec. 2016)
|Real name:||Andrew Barron Murray|
Andy Murray Height
|How tall is Andy Murray?||190 cm / 6 ft 3 in|
|Weight|| 84 kg / 185 lbs Comment
|Born:||15 May 1987 Comment |
|How old is Andy Murray in 2022? / Age: ||35 years
|Where was Andy Murray born?||Dunblane, Scotland, UK|
|Residence:||London, England, UK|
Andy Murray Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Andy Murray worth?||$11,000,000 Comment|
|Hair color:||Light brown|
Who is Andy Murray? / Facts
- No. 1 - Ranked No.1 in the World at the end of 2016. He has won 43 career titles, he was Olympic singles champion in 2012 and 2106, 2012 US Open Champion and Wimbledon Champion in 2013 and 2016. Not bad at all for the 29-year old lad
- Personal interests - friends, football, comedy and go-karts
- Wife - Kim Sears, since 2015
- His coaches - Leon Smith (1998–2004), Pato Álvarez (2003–2005), Mark Petchey (2005–2006), Brad Gilbert (2006–2007), Miles Maclagan (2007–2010), Àlex Corretja (2010–2011), Ivan Lendl (2011–2014, 2016–), Amélie Mauresmo (2014–2016), Jonas Björkman (2015), Jamie Delgado (2016)
- Other stats - He got in top 10 ATP for the first time in April 2007 and became world's No. 1 on 7 November 2016 after the 2016 Paris Masters final. In 2012, he became the first British player since 1977, and the first British man since 1936 that won a Grand Slam singles tournament (US Open) - he defeated Novak Djokovic. In 2016, he become the first British man to win multiple Wimbledon singles titles (two) since Perry in 1935. He's the only tennis player that won 2 Olympic singles titles
- Brother - His brother, Jamie Murray, is also a tennis player, they made a team in the doubles
- Awards - Third-place trophy in the BBC Sport's Personality of the Year awards (2016)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Andy Murray
- Marge: I've been a big fan of Andy Murray for years. Actually I can't watch him if he's not winning. I get too upset! I think he is a really nice guy. (August 30, 2020)
- I never read. The paper or anything. I watch a lot of movies, and TV series and stuff. But I never, never read
- To be honest, I think bananas are a pathetic fruit.
- It’s not the end of the world to lose
- I used to think that losing made you more hungry and determined but after my success at the Olympics and the U.S. Open I realise that winning is the biggest motivation
- Sometimes you’re looking to play perfect tennis but it’s not going to happen all the time and you have to accept it
- I’ve realised over the years I play my best when I have time to prepare for each tournament as best as possible.
- I don’t play any tournaments to come second best.
- I’m definitely open to change, but at the same time I am quite stubborn.
- In tennis, it is not the opponent you fear, it is the failure itself, knowing how near you were but just out of reach
- Boxing, mixed martial arts and tennis are the hardest sports to train for
Andy Murray Social Media Accounts
Kim Sears, William Murray,