- Andrew Scott Goldstein is the first American male team-sport professional athlete to be openly gay during his playing career; he came out in 2003
Andrew Goldstein Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Andrew Goldstein worth?||Under review|
Andrew Goldstein facts
- He was a professional lacrosse goaltender for the Long Island Lizards of Major League Lacrosse
- He was originally drafted by his hometown team, the Boston Cannons
- A two-time All-American at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, Goldstein made headlines off the field in 2005 when he was d믭 by ESPN to be "the most accomplished male, team-sport athlete in North America to be openly gay during his playing career
- In 2006, Goldstein was honored by being named to the OUT 100
- He also received a prestigious 2006 GLAAD Media Award for the feature entitled "Andrew Goldstein" which aired on ESPN's SportsCenter
- Goldstein hails from a family of talented athletes as his sister played hockey for Brown University while his brother played lacrosse for Amherst
- Their father, Irwin Goldstein, who played hockey for Brown U
- as well as McGill University, is an internationally renowned physician who was the lead author of the first paper on Viagra as it applied to erectile dysfunction
- A biochemistry and molecular biology major at Dartmouth, Goldstein has recently received his Ph
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!