|Real name:||Andrew Russell Garfield|
Andrew Garfield Height
|How tall is Andrew Garfield?||179 cm / 5 ft 11 in|
|Weight|| 74 kg / 163 lbs Comment
|Born:||20 August 1983 Comment |
|How old is Andrew Garfield in 2022? / Age: ||38 years
|Where was Andrew Garfield born?||Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.|
Andrew Garfield Net worth 2022 (estimated)
|How much is Andrew Garfield worth?||$10,000,000 Comment|
Who is Andrew Garfield? / Facts
First movie - film Lions for Lambs. 2007, as ‘Todd Hayes’, though Garfield first appearance on screen was in 2005. His debut TV Series – Sugar Rush, his role was Tom.
Best Known for - film Social Network, 2010, in which he acted as Eduardo Saverin (co-founder of Facebook). For this he got 3 awards as well. Also acted as Peter Parker in Amazing Spider-Man in 2012.
Brand Endorsements - appeared in a Doritos commercial; was made the ambassador of the Sport for the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO).
Family - Father – Richard Garfield (Served as a head coach of the Guildford Swimming Club), Mother – Lynn (née Hillman) Garfield (Worked as a Teaching Assistant at a nursery school), Siblings – Ben Garfield (Older Brother) (Doctor).
- Status - single. Former girlfriend - Emma Stone (June 2011 - June 2015). In June 2011, actors Andrew and Emma started dating each other. They met on the set of “The Amazing Spider-Man” for the first time in 2011 and became an item. They, however split in 2015 after dating for four years. Their separation was silent as they it didn’t create any buzz in the media.
- Press - was named “Top 10 actors to watch” by Variety Magazine in 2007; appeared in Vogue’s December 2009 issue.
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- Priory Preparatory School, Banstead
- City of London Freemen’s School, nearby Ashtead
- Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London
- I think too much. Being in my body is much more satisfying than in my head.
- I've realised that at the top of the mountain, there's another mountain.
- If I can keep losing myself - and finding parts of myself - in other people's writing and direction, then that's all I can really ask for. That's all I want, to keep losing myself.
- Hate doesn't end hate. Love ends hate.
- I feel incredibly awkward as a human being and incredibly teenaged still.
- I've gone through my whole life caring deeply what people think of me.
- I think above all else [The Social Network] is a love story. And something of a tragic one, I suppose.
- After a while, you crave pajamas and a shaved head.
- When I first saw Emma Stone, it was like I woke up.
- Famous people scare me. I get really nervous around famous people. ... I overcompensate (with) how unimpressed I am, which is completely and utter rubbish. So I'm a fan.
Andrew Garfield Social Media Accounts
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 23 February 2022
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!