- Amy Poehler is an American actress, comedian, director, producer, voice artist and writer
|Born:||16 September 1971 Comment |
|How old is Amy Poehler in 2021? / Age: ||50 years
Amy Poehler facts
- After studying improv at Chicago's Second City and ImprovOlympic in the early 1990s, she went to New York City in 1996 to become part of the improvisational comedy troupe Upright Citizens Brigade
- The group's act became a half-hour sketch comedy series on Comedy Central in 1998
- Along with other members of the comedy group, Poehler was a founder of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre
- A cast member on the NBC television series Saturday Night Live from 2001 to 2008, Poehler became co-anchor of SNL's Weekend Update in 2004 alongside friend and colleague Tina Fey
- She is known for voicing Joy from Inside Out, Bessie Higgenbottom in the 2008–2011 Nickelodeon series, The Mighty B! and Homily Clock from the American-English dub of The Secret World of Arrietty
- From 2009 to 2015, she starred as Leslie Knope in the sitcom Parks and Recreation, for which she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Television Musical or Comedy Series in 2014 and a Critic's Choice Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series in 2012
- Poehler served as an executive producer on the Swedish-American sitcom Welcome to Sweden, along with her brother Greg Poehler
- The series aired on NBC
- She is also an executive producer on Broad City which airs on Comedy Central, and appeared in the season one finale
- Since August 2015, she has served as an executive producer on the Hulu original series Difficult People, which stars her former Parks and Recreation co-star Billy Eichner and comedian Julie Klausner, the latter of whom is the creator of the show
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!