- American actress and singer
|Real name:||Amy Lou Adams|
|How tall is Amy Adams?||163 cm / 5 ft 5 in||When was Amy Adams born?||20 August 1974 |
|How old is Amy Adams in 2020? ||45 years|
|Where was Amy Adams born?||Vicenza, Veneto, Italy|
Net worth 2020 (estimated)
|How much does Amy Adams worth?||$50,000,000|
|Hair color:||Reddish brown|
Who is Amy Adams? / Facts
- Career start - She performed on stage in dinner theatre and went on to make her feature film debut in Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999)
- Moved to L.A. and made several appearances on TV and in B movies, before starring in Steven Spielberg's 2002 film Catch Me If You Can with Leonardo DiCaprio
- Rise to fame - Her breakthrough came in the 2005 with the independent film Junebug - she got her first Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress
- Sucess lingers on - She got a new Oscar nomination for playing in the movie Doubt in 1998 and two more Academy Award nominations for her supporting roles in the film The Fighter (2010) and the psychological drama The Master (2012)
- Awards - American Hustle got her a Golden Globe Award and a fifth Oscar nomination, her first in the Best Actress category. In 2014, she won a second Golden Globe Award, portraying artist Margaret Keane in Big Eyes
- Highest-grossing release - She reprised the role of Lois Lane in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
- Recognition - She was listed among the 100 most influential people in Time magazine in 2014
- Married to the artist Darren Le Gallo and they have one child together
- I have worked with some of the meanest people in the world. You can't do anything to intimidate me.
I think that I've always been attracted to characters who are positive and come from a very innocent place. I think there's a lot of room for discovery in these characters and that's something I always have fun playing.
I grew up as a Mormon and that had more of an impact on my values than my beliefs. I'm afraid I will always feel the weight of a lie. I'm very hard on myself anyway. Religious guilt carries over too. You can't really misbehave without feeling badly about it. At least, I can't.
I had an existential crisis at the Oscars, sitting next to Sean Penn and Meryl Streep, and being like "What am I doing here? I don't belong here." I felt like it could all be taken away.
Amy Adams Social Media Accounts
Darren Le Gallo, Aviana Olea Le Gallo