- Alistair Charles McGowan is an English impressionist, comic, actor, singer and writer best known to British audiences for The Big Impression, which was, for four years, one of BBC1's top-rating comedy programmes – winning numerous awards, including a BAFTA in 2003
|24 November 1964 Comment
|How old is Alistair McGowan in 2024? / Age:
Alistair McGowan Net worth 2024 (estimated)
|How much is Alistair McGowan worth?
Alistair McGowan facts
- He has also worked extensively in theatre and appeared in the West End in Art, Cabaret, The Mikado and Little Shop of Horrors (for which he received a Laurence Olivier Award nomination)
- As a television actor, he played the lead role in BBC1's Mayo
- He wrote the play Timing (nominated as Best New Comedy at the whatsonstage
- com awards) and the book A Matter of Life and Death or How to Wean Your Man off Football with former comedy partner Ronni Ancona
- He also provided voices for Spitting Image
- He made his début broadcast as a tennis commentator for BBC Sport at the 2011 Wimbledon Championships
- In 2012, McGowan wrote and hosted the ITV comedy sports show You Cannot Be Serious, in which his impressions included Roy Hodgson, Jedward and Louie Spence
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!