- Alicia Keys is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress
|Real name:||Alicia Augello Cook|
Alicia Keys Height
|How tall is Alicia Keys?||168 cm / 5 ft 7 in|
|Born:||25 January 1981 Comment |
|How old is Alicia Keys in 2023? / Age: ||42 years
|Where was Alicia Keys born?||Manhattan, New York, USA|
Alicia Keys Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Alicia Keys worth?||$130,000,000|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color:||Dark Brown|
Who is Alicia Keys? / Facts
- She is the first singer that won 5 Grammy Awards at once, when launching her first album, Songs in A Minor
- In 2014, she won a Grammy Award (her 15th) with her album "Girl on Fire" (Best R&B Album)
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
What users say about Alicia Keys
- Alberto: Hello from Spain, Sevilla (December 27, 2020)
- Professional Performing Arts School
- she was accepted also at Columbia University, but she gave up, as the musical career was more important for her
- If I want to be alone, some place I can write, I can read, I can pray, I can cry, I can do whatever I want - I go to the bathroom.
- I always want to stay focused on who I am, even as I'm discovering who I am.
- I feel the presence of a higher power. I believe that what you give is what you get. It's universal law. I believe in the power of prayer and of words. I've learned that when you predict that negative things will happen, they do.
- My mom always said, 'Don't date a guy who thinks he's prettier than you.'
- I don't have a ton of friends, but the friends I have are great ones. I don't have huge family, but the family I have is a great one.
- Simplicity makes me happy.
- Failure isn't an option. I've erased the word 'fear' from my vocabulary, and I think when you erase fear, you can't fail.
Alicia Keys Social Media Accounts