Alexander Skarsgård is a Swedish actor, best known for his roles as vampire Eric Northman on the HBO series True Blood, Meekus in Zoolander, the title character in The Legend of Tarzan, Brad Colbert in the HBO miniseries Generation Kill and as Perry Wright in the HBO miniseries Big Little Lies, for which he won an Emmy
|Real name:||Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard|
Alexander Skarsgard Height
|How tall is Alexander Skarsgard?||194 cm / 6 ft 5 in|
|Born:||25 August 1976 Comment |
|How old is Alexander Skarsgard in 2023? / Age: ||47 years
|Where was Alexander Skarsgard born?||Vallingby, Sweden|
Alexander Skarsgard Net worth 2023 (estimated)
|How much is Alexander Skarsgard worth?||$12,000,000|
Who is Alexander Skarsgard? / Facts
- Social media stats as of April 2021:
- 36k followers on Instagram
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- I don't want people to know too much about me. It's easier for people to suspend belief that way. There's a risk when people see you in a part and they're watching Alexander Skarsgard. Also, I learned from my father to keep your integrity and protect your family...there are certain things that you can talk about and certain things you shouldn't talk about.
- When I step into a project, I need to feel that there's a challenge, something new, something fresh about it. That being said, I'm kind of attracted to characters with a darkness or a sadness that they carry with them.
- I grew up in a very secular society. I have atheist parents. My morality never came from religion or from scripture, but that doesn't mean I can't have the same values or ethics.
- In the scene where I first take my shirt off and show my torso, the director and I wanted the audience to gasp on seeing Tarzan's scars and wounds from his years in the jungle. We wanted the audience to think, 'Fuuuck. He has lived a really hard life and has fought many deadly battles' rather than count the number of bulges in my eight-pack.
Alexander Skarsgard Social Media Accounts
Wiki & wealth sources: Wikipedia, TMDb, social media accounts, users content, wealth specialized websites
Last update: 06 April 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!