- de R
- de C
- , known as Alestra, is a Mexican IT Services company headquartered in San Pedro Garza García, in Greater Monterrey, Mexico
- It provides IT solutions for the corporate sector in Mexico
- It is a subsidiary of the Mexican conglomerate Alfa
- Alestra reported revenues of $415 million for 2014
- It empolys more than 1,600 people and operates five data centers, 3 in Monterrey, 1 in Guadalajara, and 1 in Querétaro
- In 2011, its parent company, Alfa, acquired 49% of Alestra´s shares from AT&T
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Head & Shoulders Sverige, Preparation H, Oticon, ikoo, Indus Valley, Anacin, Repose, Head & Shoulders for Men, Head & Shoulders Colombia, Head & Shoulders AlgÃ©rie
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!