- Founded in 2011 in Newport Beach, California, by Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Downey, Airware (incorporated as Unmanned Innovation, Inc
- ) is an American venture-funded startup that offers commercial drone solutions for enterprises
- The company relocated to San Francisco in January 2014
- Airware came out of both the Lemnos Labs and Y Combinator incubators
- The company has raised $70 million in venture funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Next World Capital, First Round Capital, Google Ventures, Intel Capital and GE Ventures
- In March 2016, the company announced a $30 million Series C round of financing led by Next World Capital with Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and Cisco Systems executive chairman John T
- Andreessen Horowitz partner Chris Dixon, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers partner Mike Abbott, and John T
- Chambers are members of the company’s board
- The company produces an enterprise drone solutions which combine hardware, on-aircraft and mobile software, and cloud services
- Downey has stated the company is focused on building systems for drones for commercial uses, including anti-poaching efforts, infrastructure inspections and precision agriculture
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: D&G Fragrances, Biotene, Lil-lets, Indus Valley, Milk & Co - Hong Kong, Head & Shoulders Sverige, Nicorette, Beurer, Anacin, Rexona
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!