Air Berlin facts
- Luftverkehrs KG (FWB: AB1), branded as airberlin or airberlin
- com, is Germany's second largest airline, after Lufthansa, and Europe's seventh largest airline in terms of passengers carried
- It maintains hubs at Berlin Tegel Airport and Düsseldorf Airport and operates a route network that includes a total of 17 German cities, some European metropolitan and several leisure destinations in Southern Europe and North Africa, as well as intercontinental services to destinations in the Caribbean and the Americas
- Air Berlin is a member of the Oneworld alliance, and owns the subsidiaries NIKI in Austria and Belair in Switzerland
- It is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Etihad Airways is the largest shareholder, having increased its shareholding to 29
- 21% in 2011
- Air Berlin is headquartered in Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, a borough of Berlin
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Vitabiotics, Serge Lutens, Charlotte Tilbury, Duru, Joy, Technogym, Brunet, Bluemercury, Arbonne, Capri
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!