- Agilent Technologies is an American public research, development and manufacturing company established in 1999 as a spin-off from Hewlett-Packard
Agilent Technologies facts
- The resulting IPO of Agilent stock was the largest in the history of Silicon Valley at the time
- The company provides analytical instruments, software, services and consumables for the entire laboratory workflow
- Agilent focuses its products and services on six markets: food, environmental and forensics, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, chemical and energy, and research
- From 1999 to 2014 the company also produced test and measurement equipment, this division was spun out to form Keysight
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: GKB Opticals, Magic Shave, Power Plate, Rubis, Ella BachÃ©, Neutral, Caron, 527, Iraya, Vision Express