- Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures sports shoes, clothing, and accessories headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria
- It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second biggest in the world
- It is the holding company for the Adidas Group, which consists of the Reebok sportswear company, TaylorMade-Adidas golf company (including Ashworth), 9.1% of FC Bayern Munich and Runtastic, an Austrian fitness technology company
- Adidas revenue for 2012 was listed at €14.88 billion
- Adidas was registered on 18 August 1949 by Adolf Dassler, following a family feud at the Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik company between him and his older brother Rudolf
- Rudolf had earlier established Puma, which quickly became the business rival of Adidas and is also headquartered in Herzogenaurach
- The company's clothing and shoe designs typically feature three parallel bars, and the same motif is incorporated into Adidas's current official logo
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 12 March 2021
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!