- She was an American singer, dancer, actress, and model
|How tall was Aaliyah?||171 cm / 5 ft 8 in|
|Weight|| 57 kg / 126 lbs Comment
|Born:||16 January 1979 Comment |
|When did Aaliyah die? / Died||25 August 2001|
|How many years did Aaliyah live? / Lived||22 years|
|Where was Aaliyah born?||Brooklyn, New York, US|
|Where did Aaliyah die? / Deathplace ||Marsh Harbour, Bahamas|
|Residence:||New York, US|
|Nicknames:||Princess of R&B, Liyah, Wonder Woman, Lee, Li Li, Queen of R&B, Princess of Soul, Queen of Urban Pop, BabyGirl|
Aaliyah Net worth 2021 (estimated)
|How much is Aaliyah worth?||$10,000,000
Who was Aaliyah? / Facts
Join the discussion on Aaliyah · height »
- Debut - At the age of 10, when she appeared on the TV show Star Search and performed alongside Gladys Knight
- Two years later, she signed with Jive Records and Blackground Records (owned by her uncle Barry Hankerson)
- R. Kelly became her mentor, lead songwriter and producer of her debut album, Age Ain't Nothing but a Number - it sold three million copies in the US and was certified double platinum
- Collaborations - with Timbaland and Missy Elliott on her second album, One in a Million, which sold 3 million copies in the US and over eight million copies around the world
- Acting debut - In 2000, in Romeo Must Die, where she contributed also to the film's soundtrack, "Try Again", a song that topped the Billboard Hot 100
- Awards - Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocalist
- Third album - Aaliyah, was released in July 2001
- Death - On August 25, 2001, in a plane crash in the Bahamas
- Stats - 514k subscribers on Youtube as of Jan 2019
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
It's hard to say what I want my legacy to be when I'm long gone
I see myself as sexy. If you are comfortable with it, it can be very classy and appealing.
I'm the interpreter. I'm the one who takes your words and brings them to life. I was trained to sing and dance and laugh, and that's what I want to do.
There are times in my life when I just want to be by myself.
I've always been mysterious. There are times when I don't understand myself...I think I'm a bit of a vampire in real life, and there are times when I just want to be myself.
Aaliyah Social Media Accounts
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
Last update: 17 January 2019
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!