- ARC Document Solutions, Inc
ARC Document Solutions facts
- (formerly American Reprographics Company) headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA, is a publicly traded company that provides specialized document solutions to businesses of all types, with an emphasis on the non-residential segment of the architecture, engineering and construction (“AEC”) industry
- The company provides onsite managed print services (MPS), archiving and information management (AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), as well as the sale of technology applications to support these services to more than 90,000 customers
- The company operates approximately 170 service centers throughout North America, provides its equipment and services onsite in more than 7,000 customer locations, and services its large enterprise customers with a corporate sales force called Global Solutions
- Fiscal 2014 revenue was $424 million
- The company began as a $9 million stand-alone reprographics provider in Southern California in the late 1980s
- It has grown to its present size and geographic coverage through the acquisition of more than 140 other companies
- It remains the largest company of its kind in the U
- with more than 2,500 employees
- The company has received recognition from Forbes magazine (as one of its “Best 200 Small Companies”), Gartner, MPSA, BERTL, and Océ
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: ZO Rooms, Golden Nugget Atlantic City, Harrah's Resort Southern California, Hard Rock Hotel Penang, UF Health Jacksonville, The Peninsula Hong Kong, Raulerson Hospital, Delano South Beach, Rightmove, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!