- A is the first letter and the first vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet
A&B One Kommunikationsagentur facts
- It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives
- The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar
- The lower-case version can be written in two forms: the double-storey a and single-storey ɑ
- The latter is commonly used in handwriting and fonts based on it, especially fonts intended to be read by children, and is also found in italic type
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, Peeples, TVB, Takers, American Hustle, Jurassic World, Imerys, Jai Gangaajal, Stand Up Guys, This Is Where I Leave You
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!