- A is the first letter and the first vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet
A&B One Digital facts
- It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives
- The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar
- The lower-case version can be written in two forms: the double-storey a and single-storey ɑ
- The latter is commonly used in handwriting and fonts based on it, especially fonts intended to be read by children, and is also found in italic type
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
Other celebrities: Blackfish, Mamma Mia!, Hercules, The Trip to Italy, Chasing Mavericks, Janis: Little Girl Blue, Maleficent, The To Do List, Bollywood, American Hustle
Info source: Wikipedia, social media accounts, users content.
We do our best for being accurate. If something seems incorrect, please contact us!