- Alain Macklovitch, known by his stage name A-Trak, is a Canadian DJ, turntablist, record producer, and music label executive
|How old is A-Trak in 2021? / Age: ||38 years
- He is the owner of the record label Fool's Gold, which was founded in 2007, and is credited for developing the careers of artists such as Kid Cudi, Danny Brown, and Flosstradamus
- A-Trak's career has spanned nearly two decades, leading Rolling Stone to name him one of the 50 Most Important People in EDM
- A-Trak is also part of the DJ duo Duck Sauce with Armand Van Helden, which was nominated for a Grammy in 2012 for their song "Barbara Streisand"
- A-Trak was featured on the covers of Billboard and Complex and recently appeared in campaigns for Adidas, Grey Goose, Converse and Cadillac
- A-Trak has also penned a number of articles for the The Huffington Post and owns the travel website Infinite Legroom
- After residing in Brooklyn for many years, he now calls Los Angeles home
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.