- Cypriot politician, who served in the government of Cyprus as Minister of Health from 2011 to 2013
- Find more facts on Stavros Malas below
|Born:||10 June 1967 Comment |
|How old is Σταύρος Μαλάς | Stavros Malas in 2021? / Age: ||54 years
|Where was Σταύρος Μαλάς | Stavros Malas born?||Famagusta, Cyprus|
Who is Σταύρος Μαλάς | Stavros Malas? / Facts
- Previously, he was a Special Advisor to the European Commissioner for Health from 2008 to 2009
- Minister of Health - Malas was appointed to the government of Cyprus as Minister of Health on 5 August 2011, and was in office until 28 February 2013
- Candidate for the presidential election - In June 2012, Malas was designated as an independent candidate for the 2013 presidential election. On September 7, 2013, he was officially declared as an independent candidate with the backing of AKEL (Progressive Party of Working People)
- Family - He is married to Zacharoula Mala (1994–present), and has 4 children: Dionisis, Giorgos, Fivi, Charis
Bio / wiki sources: Wikipedia, accounts on social media, content from our users.
- University College, London
- No one has the right to reduce the welfare state, and if privatisation is used only to finance the deficit, economically that's useless to us.